Friday, January 7, 2011

Looking forward to 2011!




I always love welcoming in a new year! My kids get so excited and they just love to watch "the ball drop".  This year we decided to head to New York City on New Years Day to see the "ball",  and to see the 2011 American Girl and to ice skate in the city.  We had a fabulous day!

The only sad part was that they city had taken the ball down.  We did have a good laugh at the digital image of the ball dropping and the girls taking pictures of the "faux ball".

Using our fun day as inspiration....my big resolution is to take time to have fun with my family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. WHat a fun trip! I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete