Saturday, September 25, 2010

My 1st Attempt at My Digital Studio!

I have had a lot of fun playing with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! I think this could become an addiction. I used a template for this one; but, I can't wait to make a page from scratch.

This page features the day my girls and I spent in Washington, DC on September 12. We participated in a "Unity Walk" to honor and remember the victims of the September 11 attacks on our country. We got to learn about many different religions and cultures. We had such a great time... and, it was Sarina's birthday too! Since Sarina was born the day after the anniversary of September 11, we decided to name her "Sarina" because it means "peace". We are so hopeful that she will see peace in her lifetime!

Peace and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment